Monday, October 19, 2009

1U day xD

Hehe......mine special.....
Pics be4 post...
up to u all how u chose 2 read....
enjoy...
Quite long.....
=)

Piing Pei Queen


Mun Ying Nise


The Settings of honeymoon


Our food


Mun eat XP


Ying eat xD


Pei Queen


Piing Mun


Fight !! ^^

Eat...


Finish liao.......=D


Pei Piing with stich


Baby Stich

Shopaholic

Necklace they present me...
LOVE IT
Yoyoyo!!
TOday damn fun!!

At 12 sharp, Queen sms-ed me...
" denise, now i go ur hs n wait mun ar....."
" okie "
so....
she walk to my hs n we waited for mun...
after 15 mins....
"ueh?! y mun so long still not yet come de?"
then....
a silver car stopped in front of my hs...
YEAH!!
mun lai le^^

me n queen go up car n....
wa.....5 ppl squeeze in leh!!
[ geng leh!! ]
hahas....
pei have 2 sit on ying de lap.....
ying so kolian....
cox pei so heavy XD sry.....
then mun come at the back sit n queen sit in front....

** Reach 1Utama **
"thank you aunty!!" x10000
v get down the car n 123456 hold hand go in
yeng..
then at 1st v dono go whr de....
then walk walk walk
decided to go HONEYMOON eat dessert....
cox actually wan go eat pao bing de....XD

Me n Ying share one plate....
Piing n Mun one
Pei n Queen ( Pei Queen XD so ngam) one
yummy....
then v keep cahatting n laugh dou sot...
cox in whole restaurant oni gt 6 of us.....hehe

Then
v walk walk walk..
c a lot of things...
go in a lot of shop...
include pet shop...
arhhhh
the doggie so damn CUTE!!
I wan!!!!!!
^____^


Went in MINI TOONS
me n mun bought a hp thingy
n at thr pei n piing decided 2 buy a stich 4 queen....
at that time queen dono de....=)
so v all gap fan buy 4 her....
the stich so cute......
queen fav!!
then v go some CD shop c n mun bought a CRAYON SHINCHAN 4 her bro
then we went to TEDDY TALES....

from then

Pei n Piing go buy present 4 Queen


Queen, me , Mun n Ying shop shop shop
Queen say Ying de appearance 2 kiddy wor so we
decided 2 shop a clothes for ying...
4 of us went :
Urban Tee - nope ( fan er queen n mun bought )
bla bla bla - nope
bla - nope
bla - nope
bla - nope
bla - nope
......
cannot finish le.....
all oso no....so din buy clothes 4 ying....
nex time ya...


Then shop dao ROMP
queen n mun choose a shorts n they went to try....
finally mun bought...
pei n piing came n v gave Queen a suprise.... (the stich)
Queen say she knew jor worh...
but nvm la....


then v went GIORDANO
queen n piing bought a T shirt
smile face de..
cute..
then v decided to go eat.....
Haiz....can't decide go whr eat..
so we one two jus...who lost decide...
okay lor...deal..
then zd!!
i lose o....
suan lor.....
duno go whr so v go KFC eat......


** in KFC **
no one wan go order..
so v one two jus again
me lose again worh!!
arh!!!!!!
so me ying n piing go order lo...
2 of them pui me oni....
T.T

eat eat eat chat chat chat

then after that ying n mun buy MCFlurry
then after that...
v dono gt whr again....
then one two jus again....
lose de decide....
me scare le....but still go on...
ZDZDZD
me lose again.....arhhhhhh!!!
charm dao...
i duno wan go whr so finally we went...


BONITA
in thr....
thay ask me do a necklace......
say wan buy 4 me as present...
me suprise-ed dao la!!
^^thank you guys....love u all
then piing momi call liao then v oso go home liao....

Wa...
Today so fun...
Wish everyday oso so happy!!
I LOVE TODAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment